After losing Chase Friedman as the leader of our GoWeb Analytics Special Interest Group, we have rebooted the group and are starting fresh. We have now met twice and plan to be more active than we have for the last several months.
The goals we have set for the team are:
- Learn analytics ourselves so that we can be a local resource
- Create a plan to get a central tracking code on top-level university sites
- Survey university units to determine their needs
- Create a local documentation hub that web professionals on campus can reference
- Set up training and consulting opportunities so that the team can share what we learn with the rest of campus.
Obviously there are many sub-points to each of these, but this gives you an idea of the direction we are going.
No comments yet.