As developers and designers who handle clients, we all have experienced the client asking for endless revisions. The Creative Bloq shares tips on how to handle these types of requests.
- Start with the intention to develop a healthy relationship with your client.
- Educate your client about the real purpose of a revision.
- Clearly define and articulate what is a round of revision.
- Clearly define how many rounds of revisions are included in your fee.
- Clearly define when change requests will be considered extra work and how this will be billed.
- Keep the client informed about each phase of the design process.
- Don’t forget to show your goodwill and flexibility.
- Accept that design is subjective
- Accept your mistakes.
- Put a stop when needed
- Don’t waste your time with the wrong clients.
For me, building a good relationship with your client is the most important step. Establishing that relationship will help with issues that come up during the project.
No comments yet.