We made the switch over to the Google Custom Search Engine (CSE) on Monday and have not had any issues. There does seem to be a slight delay between loading the page framework and when the search returns populate the page, but that was to be expected and is not terribly distracting. All of the features that we moved over from the GSA are working nicely, and we have started investigating some of the new features that the CSE gives us.
If anybody on campus who made the transition is having problems, give us a call and we will do what we can to help get the transition smoothed out.
No comments yet.