Time for HighEdWeb

September 21st, 2012 by Erick Beck

We have been so busy this summer that everything else has crept up on me.  There are only two weeks to go before HighEdWeb and I have hardly looked at my plans.  I managed to sign up well before the registration rush that occurred when Adam Savage was announced as the keynote speaker.  I anticipate that will be a lively discussion and a packed house.

Looking at the schedule of presentations, we are going to be heavy on mobile and responsive design this year.  I think we on campus are well ahead of the curve there, but it will be interesting to see where we stack up when compared to what other universities are doing.

We usually have a pretty big group from A&M going, but I haven’t had a chance to talk to many of you about it.  Who from here will be attending this year?  I’ll be looking forward to seeing and talking to all of you there.

Friday, September 21st, 2012 Miscellaneous

2 Comments to Time for HighEdWeb

1. I will be going for the first time! Looking forward to it!

2. Daphne Hunt on September 21st, 2012
  3. Very disappointed that I’m having to bail last minute. Waiting to hear if Admissions will be sending someone else in my place. Hoping I’ll be able to work it in next year.

4. Wally on September 25th, 2012