Summer Conferences

May 3rd, 2010 by Erick Beck

We have gotten our approvals and everything is now in order for our conference linup for this year.  I will be attending EduWeb in Chicago this July and both John and I will be at HighEdWeb in October. I am thankful that we will be able to have a presence at both of these conferences and have the opportunity to interact with colleagues from our fellow universities around the country.  John and I have also sent in a proposal to present a session at HighEdWeb and are anxiously awaiting word on its approval.

Those of you who are attending either event, drop us a line to let us know you’ll be there. We would love to meet up and compare notes.  We had a good group in Milwaukee last year with some great after-hours conversations.

Tags: , ,

Monday, May 3rd, 2010 Uncategorized

1 Comment to Summer Conferences

1. […] by Erick over at the Texas A&M Webmasters Blog I wanted to outline the conferences and speaking venues for the Web Communications staff. Each year […]

2. Wayne State Web Communications Blog » Blog Archive » 2010 Conferences – Professional Development & Speaking on May 12th, 2010